Fundamentals of strategy / Gerry Johnson, Richard Whittington, Kevan Scholes, Duncan Angwin and Patrick Regnér.
Contributor(s): Whittington, Richard [author] | Scholes, Kevan [author] | Angwin, Duncan [author] | Regnér, Patrick [author].Material type: TextPublisher: Harlow, UK ; New York, NY, USA : Pearson, 2018Edition: 4th edition.Description: 256 pages : graphic representations ; 24.5 x 19 cm.Content type: text Media type: unmediated Carrier type: volumeISBN: 9781292209067 (pbk.); 1292209062 (pbk.).Subject(s): Business planning -- Case studies | Strategic planning -- Case studiesDDC classification: 658.4012
|Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Klingemann Library||BUSINESS -- Business, management||658.4012 J6301 2018 (Browse shelf)||Available||2018-0059|
EDITORIAL NOTE: 1st edition published 2009, 3rd edition published 2015.
MACHINE-GENERATED CONTENTS NOTE:
1- Introducing Strategy --
2- Macro-Environmental Analysis --
3- Industry and Sector Analysis --
4- Resources and Capabilities --
5- Stakeholders and Culture --
6- Business Strategy and Models --
7- Corporate Strategy and Diversification --
8- Strategy in Action.
MACHINE-GENERATED SUMMARY NOTE:
"From the author team of the market-leading text Exploring Strategy, comes a new edition of Fundamentals of Strategy. Designed to help student and business executives boost their academic and professional careers, Fundamentals of Strategy is the most concise and easy to follow overview of the fundamental issues and techniques of strategy.
Fundamentals of Strategy, 4th edition
* Delivers the essential concepts and techniques of strategy in a new 8 chapter structure. This allows additional space to unpack the fundamentals in depth, and at times more critically.
* Revamped final chapter on 'Strategy in action', raising implementation issues such as organisational structure, management processes and strategic change
* Covers up-to-date topics including business models, sustainability and entrepreneurial start-ups.
* Engages the reader with real-world strategy problems and provides insights and strategy examples from a wide range of international organisations.
* New and updated cases and illustrations featuring small and large organisations from profit and not-for-profit sectors and operating all over the world.
* Links to online support material."
-- Provided by publisher.
CATALOGUING: copy descriptive cataloguing + additions/corrections + summary + contents, 2018-09-10.
Other editions of this work
|Fundamentals of strategy / by Johnson, Gerry,|